Thursday, June 10, 2010

ALL IN ONE DAY: The series (Kabanata XII)

Day 12

June 10, 2010

What I did today:
  • Round-checked on all LCD Monitors
  • Handled and queued Technical Support Calls
  • Assisted in installing network printer
  • Assisted in deploying PC
  • Assist in production of Media team
  • Set-upped PC
  • Formatted PC
  • Installed Software
  • Clerical Duties
  • Industrial Chores
  • Wrapped Peripherals
  • Installed Peripherals

What-a-day! I was still exhausted about everything that transpired. I want to sleep, and to rest. But I don't want to disappoint whoever my readers are. My unknown group of followers, Ah! what a dream! But, I am still working at everything and may be someday, I would be able to host my own site. DREAMS! 
The routine was very similar, I had to check this, set-up this, do this, or go to this area. Well, what I am experiencing is the same routine I will be doing months later. I remembered one of my mentors said that these activities are the same activities that I will be doing in case I am hired. I also have a slight feeling that this is actually a training ground for their prospective employee/s. Well, whether my feeling is true or not, I am really proud that I get to engage with the real world and experience what is to be an I.T personnel.
Today, I had more time doing our thesis, and indeed glad because they are not strict about it. I even had good laughs and some sharing with my mentors as well of my supervisor. However, something like a "reality check" happened in the late afternoon. I do not know what really happened but after I returned, "they" had suddenly realized their errors. 
Yes, it's true. It's not really good when you're pushed to the boundaries. But I know "they" learned their lesson.
The rain fell hard this afternoon, and that caused us eating at a nearby fast food chain. 
12 down, 2 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment