Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ALL IN ONE DAY: The series (Kabanata XIII)

Day 13
June 15, 2010


What I did today:
  • Handled and queued Technical Support Calls
  • Assisted in installing all-in-1 PC 
  • Fetch and Deliver Peripherals
  • Assisted in production of Media team
  • Get PC Specifications
  • Clerical Duties
  • Industrial Chores
  • Wrapped PC and Peripherals


Today was one of my special days. You want to know why? Because, it's my birthday!
Well, this birthday was not even ordinary nor very extravagant, it was just explicitly exciting and engaging. First off, I slept late but I woke up very early. Next, the "train" event. If Japan is to Bullet Train, then Philippines is Light Railway Transit (LRT) / Metro Railway Transit (MRT). For most Filipinos, these are the ways that they can hop into any place faster and hopefully safer. Now back to the "train" event. I went to the station just in time for the next train to arrive. But looking to my mobile phone, It was still too early. For the first time in history, I was so frustrated that I am very early! Nevertheless, I just waited for the next train, anyway the time is rush hour so I will not have any problems waiting for the next one. And Alas, a BETTER train arrived, and I got a prized seat at the middle.  
I thought I will go through the day without anyone knowing it's my day. Unfortunately, because of Social Media Networks and "Tsismis" here and there, They had blown my cover and I had to admit that its my birthday. Way to go!
With regards to my work, I was having a good time performing my duties and getting along with my officemates. But on the other hand, I was sad that i need to leave days later because I am not a regular employee. I had developed some good working relationships with them but unfortunately, some good things never last.
It feels like a normal day, but the impact of social media such as Facebook and others created less beeps and more pops and more posts in the digital world. I was happy though that I get to reconnect to my friends and to my loved ones. I was really hoping that they did not forget me, and it was true enough. I love you guys!
"Maraming Salamat sa lahat ng bumati at naki-saya, binuhay niyo ang katawang lupa ko! God bless!"

13 days down, only 1 more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment