Thursday, June 3, 2010

ALL IN ONE DAY: The series (Kabanata X)


Day 10


June 3, 2010

What I did today:
  • Handled and queued Technical Support Calls
  • Assisted troubleshooting PC
  • Set-upped & Deployed PC
  • Formatted PC
  • Installed Software
  • Clerical Duties
  • Industrial Chores

Today's theme was Independence & Trust. I was sad though that I would not have a companion anymore because my co-intern just finished his internship with the company last time. and;
I was pissed off by various things today. First, It rained while I'm on my way to the office. Second, was long queues and unpredictable clients. Third, I was expecting something, but it didn't happen. Fourth, by the persons who are simply happy-go-lucky, and Finally, I lost something that is very important! "RAWR!"
Still, on the brighter side of this day, I am happy because I was entrusted with doing tasks alone. In short, my mentor/s are gaining their trust in my skills and abilities. I was also becoming more comfortable in my duties and I get along with my mentors.

10 Days has passed, 4 days to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment