Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ALL IN ONE DAY: The series (Kabanata IX)

Day 9
June 1, 2010


What I did today:
  • Round checked LCD Monitors around the training center
  • Handled and queued Technical Support Calls
  • Assisted troubleshooting and replacing printer
  • Assisted in Production of Media
  • Assisted in Installing UPS
  • Reset the Wireless Router
  • Set-upped PC
  • Help desk
More challenging tasks today.  I had a good time performing my tasks and I am also gaining a lot of confidence for I am getting more familiar with the field I am heading in the future. 
While I am writing this post for this blog, I am experiencing  a mild headache, maybe due to changing weather conditions and I think my body misses the work. Furthermore, I am still recovering from the weekend slumber and the stress that schoolworks gave. More Adjustments to go!
My co-intern just had his last day at the office. Good Job! See you soon!
I had a really hectic schedule but some folks would think that writing this post is just a waste of time. Yes, it eats up a parcel of my precious time, but this art of writing helps me to express what I feel and share my experiences with the whole world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment