Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ALL IN ONE DAY: The series (Kabanata XI)

Day 11


June 8, 2010

What I did today:
  • Round-checked on all LCD Monitors
  • Handled and queued Technical Support Calls
  • Assisted troubleshooting PC
  • Set-upped & Deployed PC
  • Formatted PC
  • Installed Software
  • Clerical Duties
  • Industrial Chores
  • Wrapped Peripherals

Lots of strange stuff today. First, I brought my umbrella for no reason, (maybe it's a natural tendency for me to be prepared at all times; Boyscout per se. Second, lots of people encouraged me to do something but at the back of my mind again, still commands me to do otherwise. I still believe in one philosophy, "The future is a like a treasure in a map, we must choose wisely the right paths to take in order to reach the prize."  I think I must weigh and consider. Third, I saw a mice at one of our "RESTRICTED" rooms. Strange? Yes, it really happened. It might had been frightened the moment I saw it because it rapidly run away from me. Lastly, what I expected did not really happened, but what happened later is really fun.

Happy Birthday to one of my cousins. ASN BROTHERHOOD rocks!
Happy Birthday to all of my friends, acquaintances, classmates and schoolmates who has just added another year in their lives!
Happy Birthday to all! ...Just to be sure :)
And, a week after this day, may be one of my special day!

11 days down, 3 to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment