Thursday, May 20, 2010

ALL IN ONE DAY: The series (Kabanata IV)

DAY 4


May 20, 2010




What I did today:
     1.Attend the calls for Technical Support
     2.Technical Support
     3.Industrial Duties

Well, the theme for today is FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD. I can't think of what to write tonight because the aroma of the food that I have eaten still lingers in my inner dwellings. Today also marks my first technical support ever. I did not just attend to calls, I responded to them. For me, this is an achievement. Also at this day, at it nears the Saturday, the tasks are getting lighter and less sophisticated for people are eager for the short weekend. Overall, I just love what I am doing and even though it is exhausting, I am still FULFILLED.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment