Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ALL IN ONE DAY: The series (Kabanata VI)

DAY 6


May 24, 2010


What I did today:
          1. Attend to calls for support
          2. Assist in Technical Support
          3. Format PC
          4. Install Operating System and Software/Applications
          5. Set-up and Deploy PC
          6. Clerical Duties


This day started a little bad because of my stomach ache. I cannot concentrate well on my work and since this is the first day of the week, there are a lot of duties and tasks to perform. Fortunately, after having my lunch, I felt better and a bit energized for the coming hours. The heaviest and the meanest task for the day is setting up the UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) which was very heavy. This is my first time to assist in deploying a PC so I was really trying to perform well but the UPS was not cooperative at all. I was frustrated a bit but I became happy when we finally finished the day's work.

Note: If you are a bit curious why this post is not uploaded early in this blog is because of my cousin's arrival here in Manila. We ate and had some updating and sharing and this lasted till midnight. So I decided to postpone it and do it today (2010-04-25) for I still have to attend my on the job training. 
        
        
          

No comments:

Post a Comment