Thursday, May 27, 2010

ALL IN ONE DAY: The series (Kabanata VIII)

Day 8


May 27, 2010


What I did today:


  • Handled and queued Technical Support Calls
  • Assisted troubleshooting and fixing map network drives
  • Handled signing of acknowledgments and distribution of receipts
  • Round checked LCD Monitors around the training center
  • Set-upped PC
  • Wrapped Monitors and PC units
  • Tested and Labelled Headphones
  • Assisted in inventory of Packaged PC and Monitor units
  • Checked PC Specifications 
  • Installed software
  • Clerical Duties
Busiest day so far again. If you read my checklist, i changed it into bullets because it is not done on a certain order and what you have just read is the revised activities that commenced earlier this day. I changed it into a more specific description just to be concise. 

Going back, this day was colder than the previous ones. The rain also fell hard this morning but fortunately, it did stopped when we arrived at the office. 
Conclusively, I handled more activities now. I was confident now at my duties. I owe some of these training to my mentors, supervisors, as well as my co-intern. I think what I do lack now is communication skills. But, there is a sure room for that in the future. But for now,  I think I should enhance more my skills and abilities and learn more from my present environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment