Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ALL IN ONE DAY: The series (Kabanata III)

DAY 3


May 19, 2010




What I did today:
     1. Attend to calls for support
     2. Troubleshoot PC
     3. Assist in Technical Support
     4. Repackage and Deliver PC






I was getting used to what I am doing, although I need more training and coaching on the side with the help of my mentors. I love my coffee breaks at the afternoon, where I can take a break and have a chance to sip through some warm and freshly brewed coffee. "delicioso!" I also had good times with my co-intern who smartly shared some tips and tricks and some good laughs on the side. Although today's work is exhausting, I was really happy that I get to work with these things. I'm learning more that what I gained from school indeed. Truly, "Experience is the best Teacher".

No comments:

Post a Comment