Friday, May 21, 2010

ALL IN ONE DAY: The series (Kabanata V)

Day 5

May 21, 2010


What I did today:

     1.Attend the calls for Technical Support

     2.Assist in Technical Support

     3.Industrial Duties

     4.Clerical Duties


Today was an unpredictable one. The day kicked off just right that I become confident enough to handle and manage calls for tech support. However, I began missing out the necessary details during one call. Crap. I felt that my mind was floating gracefully in thin air or is it just because of the elevator? that I do not know. At the end of a day, I was supposed to be joining one activity after our work that something happened. The get-together activity was cancelled. I didn't know the exact reason but somehow I felt relieved at some point. On the other side, I was glad because I finally received my I.D! 
Today I have learned that there are certain circumstances that happen in our life, and we have the option on whether accepting it or regretting it, but in the end, we should be accountable on whatever decision we make. Again, one thing is for sure, If we put our trust in the Lord, surely good things will happen to your life.
I personally thank our Good Lord for this opportunity and to Him all the glory, honor, and praises!


No comments:

Post a Comment