Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ALL IN ONE DAY: The series (Kabanata II)

DAY 2


May 18, 2010




What I did today:
1.Random Rounds for Maintenance and Support
2.Assist in Troubleshooting & Testing
3.Assist in Telecommunications Support
4.Attend the Calls for Technical Support
5.Assemble and Troubleshoot PC






I was still adjusting to my new environment but I think I performed way better than I did yesterday. My co-intern also helped me with everything that I need to know. There were additional tasks that I need to do and more responsibilities to be handled. I was in my office attire today and I felt I was really working, which is a good thing which means I enjoyed everything that I was doing. However, I was still frustrated with the PC.  I hope I can finish it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment